TaoBao Haul (December 2013)

♫ Donghae & Eunhyuk - 아직도 난 (Still You)

I don't think I've done a proper TaoBao haul post before, despite buying most of my bags and shoes from there. Well, this time around I'm really pleased with the items I got, so here's a short haul post! (≧∇≦)

EXO Wolf 88 t-shirt
First is this EXO-inspired WOLF88 t-shirt. My bias is Sehun (origin story here) so I got the one with his name on the front. There are 12 members so there's a dozen for you to choose from, lol. I'm particularly surprised with this purchase because 1. it actually fit me (online clothing sizing is a tricky business), and 2. the material is really comfy and just nice for our weather. There's a bit of a weird smell to it, but nothing a good wash and dry can't get rid of.
Maybe I'll get a Baekhyun one :3
I'm seriously considering buying a couple more of this because it's really comfy and fits perfectly AND I get to indulge my EXO addiction at the same time. (¬‿¬) The problem is just deciding which member I should buy... WTFLOL Okay, that actually sounded kinda wrong when I read it again. (⊙‿⊙✿)

EXO rings
Now for the bling bling. I just realized that the accessories I bought are rings, lol. (⌒_⌒;) They're all from the same shop/seller to save on shipping, and I'm glad I did because the quality of these rings, especially the top left bling one (Sehun's symbol, btw), is surprisingly good.
This is what I call great packaging
I've never seen such meticulous packaging from a Taobao seller. Double layer zip lock bags, individually packed accessories, wrapped in a thick layer of bubble wrap and packed in a small box, not to mention good quality accessories? Colour me impressed; this one's going on my bookmarks list.

It's so pretty I just-
Time for the star of the haul (no more EXO items, I promise) - this little brown beauty here. If you've seen/read this post before, then you'll know what it is. :P
Yup, a bag. A book-like bag. Told ya I love quirky stuff. Gonna review it soon because, well, it's awesome. And this item definitely warrants a sequel to this post, hahaha! ψ(`∇´)ψ

Best haul from Taobao so far :D
Come, share with me what are your recent online purchases that had you surprised or horrified?

10 comments

J-Mei said...

Wow, the book-like bag so cool. At first, I thought you brought a diary book..hehe

Twenty Two - When 2 Meets 2 said...

I'm a big fan of Taobao too, the bag is really nice, do you mind to give me the direct link of the bag? I'm so tempting to get one for myself too ^^

You can refer to my rendenvouz with taobao here too ^^
http://when2meets2.blogspot.com/2013/11/3rd-rendenvouz-with-tao-bao-cant-get.html

Mizu said...

wow..Taobao is a sin shops. I've ever shop with Taobao twice and both cause me about thousands..lol

Nice bag! which shop do you buy that?

Unknown said...

Dear which agent do you use?

XINYU♥ said...

Hi dear, do you think you could leave a direct link to the shop where you purchased the bag from? It's gorgeous!

x

Camy said...

the bag so cool!

Unknown said...

Squeeee!
That book bag is soooo beautiful!

Ahleessa said...

It's so cute how much you like EXO! :)

Unknown said...

great Haul!, i love EXO (:
The bag looks very elegant!

Sunshine Kelly said...

awesome! i like the book bag, its unique :D